At Better Feet Podiatry we aim to provide holistic and evidence based podiatry care for all your foot health needs.
Better Feet Podiatry is co-owned by Daniel Carroll and Naomi Rowlings, Melbourne trained Podiatrists with extensive experience in all aspects of Podiatry.
Our Melbourne podiatrists specialise in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders affecting the foot and lower limb. At Better Feet Podiatry we aim to provide our clients with the highest quality podiatry service to ensure all your foot health needs are met.
Better Feet Podiatry works in conjunction with the Melbourne Osteopathic Clinic to provide you with fast and effective treatment of your foot problems. We understand that your foot and leg troubles may be related to a number of other postural issues, and that your symptoms may benefit from a multidisciplinary approach to treatment.
The podiatrists at Better Feet are highly skilled with over 10 years of clinical experience. We would be delighted if we could be of assistance in getting you back on your feet.
Why see our Podiatrists?
Podiatrists are university trained health professionals who specialise in preventing, diagnosing, and treating foot and lower leg complications. Podiatrists play an important role in alleviating foot pain and maintaining mobility whilst treating your specific problem.
At Better Feet Podiatry we have extensive experience in all aspects of podiatry, and attend continuing education programs to ensure you receive the most up to date evidence-based treatments.
Our Podiatrists specialise in the following areas…
- General Foot Care: treatment of corns, callous, fungal toenails, warts and skin conditions.
- Foot and Ankle Pain Management: including muscular and joint conditions such as rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- Sports injuries & Rehabilitation: including sprained ankles, achilles tendon injuries, shin splints, knee pain and arch pain.
- Biomechanical & Gait Assessment: involving gait and posture analysis which assesses your walking pattern and how your lower limbs function.
- Orthotics: Custom made, Prefabricated, hard and soft EVA, and sport.
- Ingrown nails & Nail Surgery: minor surgery to permanently correct ingrown nails.
- Diabetes Foot Care: Neurological and Vascular testing, prevention and treatment of diabetes related complications
- Children’s Foot Health: developmental and postural issues. Footwear advice and orthoses.